We are thrilled to share Sara and Luke’s wedding today. This beautiful, smart and compassionate couple celebrated a wedding that felt so authentically them, and we are honored to see it featured on Style Me Pretty’s front page today!
Sara and Luke were married in Durham and spent the day celebrating at the Durham Hotel and the Belt Line Station. The early November day was absolutely beautiful and Sara and Luke were radiant. We love the ways in which they incorporated details that were important to their love story and that represented the values they hold close to their hearts. It was a joy to watch Sara and Luke be surrounded by their closest friends and family members. The love and dedication from everyone could be felt, and we know that Sara and Luke have a lifetime of wonderful and supportive friendships ahead.
Sara and Luke, thank you for inviting us to capture your stunning wedding. The whole day was joyful and fun and we wish the two of you all the happiness in the world together.
A heartfelt thank you to the following vendors:
- Getting Ready Location: The Durham Hotel
- Ceremony and Reception Venue: The Belt Line Station
- Officiant: David Sutton
- Florist: Tre Bella
- Bride’s Gown: Theia
- Bridal Party: Joanna August
- Desserts: ABC Pie Company
- Caterer: Triangle Catering Company
- Band: Counterclockwise String Band
- Hair Stylist: Cara at DB Sutton and Company
- Makeup Artist: Cassidy Bennett